Request Relocation Info
If you are considering moving to our region, let me know and I will provide you with the information that you need.
» Read More
USDA - Rural Development Eligibility
This site gives information on USDA Rural Development Loans. You can check the property address eligibility here.
Find a Forester
Division of Forestry
USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
USDA Farm Service Agency
Shelby County Cooperative Extension - UK-AG