A REALTOR® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry
Specialties:- Residential Real Estate
- Vacant Land
- New Construction
- Horse Property
- Development Property
Certifications & Awards:
- Top 10 Realtor in the State of Kentucky 2008 & 2009
- 2007 - Platinum Club
- 2006 - 100% Club
- Consistently Ranked in the Top 25 Agents in the State of Kentucky.
Consistently Ranked in the Top 25 Agents in the State of Kentucky by RE/MAX
- Serving Buyers and Sellers since May 1980
- Real Estate Broker
- CRS Designation (Certified Residential Specialist)
- ABR Designation ( Accreditated Buyers Representative)
- e-PRO Designation ( Internet Professional)
- GRI ( Graduate Realtor Institute)
- RFS Designation (Residential Finance Specialist)
- ERS (Relocation Specialist)
- Native to the Area
- Expert Neighborhood Knowledge of Shelby and Surrounding Areas
Giving personalized service and treating each client as an individual is learned from a long and arduous journey to succeed in the real estate business. I pride myself on providing this kind of exceptional personal service. I take the time to listen and to establish your needs. A sincere dedication to superior service and results have made me Shelby County’s Top Real Estate Professional.
Call ME! (502) 321-4580 - I can Help you with ANY Property listed with ANY Company! .