In today’s real estate market, you need to work with a real estate professional you can trust. I am dedicated to providing the absolute finest service and expertise possible for my clients. Whether you are buying or selling your primary residence, a second home, or relocating to a new neighborhood, I can help make your home ownership dreams come true.
Whether in the buying or selling process, my website offers a wealth of information to help you.
Consistently Ranked in the Top 25 Agents in the State of Kentucky by RE/MAX
- Serving Buyers and Sellers since May 1980
- Real Estate Broker
- CRS Designation (Certified Residential Specialist)
- ABR Designation ( Accreditated Buyers Representative)
- e-PRO Designation ( Internet Professional)
- GRI ( Graduate Realtor Institute)
- RFS Designation (Residential Finance Specialist)
- ERS (Relocation Specialist)
- Native to the Area
"A few months after closing on a new home, we need to relocate across the country. We chose Barry as he was very knowledgable about Shelbyville and had a low pressure demeanor. Four months later, during a slow Fall market, our house was under contact to sell.
While being very experienced, Barry is also current on technology for marketing and researching homes, and for communicating. He kept us informed during each step of the sales process, and prevented us from being surprised by a couple things that we had overlooked. Would Definitely Recommend!"